Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Background Information

Hi, I have been a freelancer for some time and I have often experienced a problem with some buyers who will gladly take your articles and then tell you they were not good enough for them. Thus they don't pay you, you end up losing money, not to mention the many hours you had spent researching on the articles and writing.

Therefore, I've decided I will be hosting all the articles I write on this blog and I will only remove them after the buyer has paid for them. If there is no payment within a reasonable time, I believe I can find other people who will be interested in the articles.

Welcome to this blog. If you find an interesting article you would like to purchase, send me a message and we'll have a discussion.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment